The Fabric mix series debuts no.70 this June 17th, and with it Apollonia have accepted the elusive baton.
Composed of Dyed Soundorom, Dan Ghenacia and Shonky, the French trio have been 'official' since 2012, but in reality the group have closer to a decade of experience together with their imprint and back2back DJ outfit which has debuted with live sets spanning five hours and more in clubs across the globe. ((DC10, fabric, Panorama Bar, BPM Festival)
'fabric 70 was recorded over a six-week period at the outfit's Berlin studio earlier this year. "The mix is a reflection about of our culture and how we play, and it's a really good mirror of who we are and what we do, mixing the old school stuff that fits in really well at the moment, with some brand new music.'
The mix includes two new Apollonia tracks made specifically for the mix, "Trinidad" and "Visa Americain", as well as a mixture of '90s deep house.
01. El Prevost feat. D.Ham - Allez Ally
02. Trus'me - Nards (Ryan Elliott Remix)
03. Apollonia - Trinidad
04. The Mole - Bleep Blop Robot
05. Nail - I've Been There
06. Daze Maxim - Farbfilm (Dyed Soundorom Remix)
07. Funk E - Masa de Fatza
08. Eduardo De La Calle - The Guy From Hackney
09. Mood II Swing feat. John Ciafone - Ohh
10. DeWalta & Frieder Klaris - Fromsidetoside
11. Mazi - Scene Shifter
12. Môme - Control (Tevo Howard Remix)
13. Apollonia - Visa Americain
14. Philipp Boston - Night Chime
15. Masomenos / Ark / Cabanne - Bronze Septembre
16. Grimes Adhesif - Fearless Fun
17. Callisto - Need Ur Love (Stalactite Mix)
Can't see the box below?